Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tofu - Oyako

Actually I don't really understand why I like Tofu Oyako so much. Love at first sight. Maybe I just love their smile that look bitter. @-@

Don't you think they look so cute?~

bitter smile big tofu and small tofu.

Even the devil tofu have some kind of bitter smile. @.@

So lovely. Full of love~

So cute T_T

Singing rock with bitter smile. haha.

"good ghost die" cute O.O

I have a set of this. hehe1. Bought from B.U.M. City

Don't know will my head become square after few more years or not. hahahahaha.

Sometimes feel like I'm so lost. Couldn't do things well enough to reach my own expectation, couldn't lead well. Couldn't really breathe rightly. But I couldn't scream, couldn't tell, wouldn't tell. I think all I can do is smile, bitterly. haha. Wouldn't like to burden others so much. And i don't think I'm that unlucky or so what. Just that I'm giving myself pressure.

Will still try to do my best. :) :) :)

xoxo,
RE

p/s: will be quite busy in the later days.

No comments: