Thursday, January 28, 2010

Siew Pao and "Siew" Heart

Happy week of Site Visit. Nice time in Seremban. Nice siew pao.

Saw some words Joshua wrote in Facebook status.

"Every start of the semester we each have many stones in our hearts. So that's why we feel the pressure. Gradually we let go of these stones with the tasks we are done with. 那还有多少石头在心里呢?"

I "liked" this in fb. and i really like this. Emotions really ran wild these days. Emo, happy, lonesome, self-isolated, rebellious, and the list goes on.
Thinking of someone making me couldn't really breath well sometimes.

Another someone who never really trust me, what ever I did was really always opposing to his wills, and he'll just non stop blaming me without really understanding, makes me feel like running away.

But another someone who always gives me love, although will scold me once in a while which I know she's just worrying about me, makes my heart feels so so warm.



To the first someone, speechless. To be honest to others, I have to be dishonest to myself.

To the second someone, I know you worry and I've apologize for things that I know I've made you worry, I couldn't really do anything as, I don't really have any choice? Please understand. T.T (/) I've already tried my best to change myself sometimes. I'm sorry in anyway I can to everything that I've did wrongly.

To the third someone, really thank you. Which I could have nothing in return except trying my best to be a better someone.


Sorry for the emo post. But I really couldn't control myself right now for being this way right now.

sigh.

.

.

.

F.T Island - Don't Love (Sarang Haji Mayo)

I have to leave, I have to hurry and leave
Affection will soon turn to tears
So that I can’t see the one I left behind
I have to hurry a bit more and leave
She is crying, the love that I leave
The overwhelming sadness is flowing
It is so difficult to take a step
With her back to me
She stands, crying

Don’t ever love
Heartbreak will surely come
It hurts to even breathe
I thought that this would only hurt
as much as I loved
But I was wrong.
It hurts a thousand times more

I’m afraid of living with my eyes open
Because I know if I look for you I won’t see you
It seems better to fall asleep exhausted
After longing for you

Don’t ever love
Heartbreak will surely come
It hurts to even breathe
I thought that this would only hurt
as much as I loved
But I was wrong.
It hurts a thousand times more

Just once, one more time, can’t we try it?
Can’t we?
I cry out like an idiot to myself

Don’t ever love
It hurts enough to die
You will cry every day
I told myself that when love comes again
that it would be easier and that it would last
But I was wrong. Not for my love
Not for me

xoxo,
RE

ps: I'm okay. Need to go shopping and spend til I drop

No comments: