Monday, January 4, 2010

101 in 365

I remembered YinSun did one last year, and I feel like doing what she had did. I think it's hard to complete this list, so let me take some time (: And I took many of Yin Sun's ideas too. really, out of ideas dah.


Nah, at last finished the list. A lot more to do. wow. lol. erm. Yin Sun's one was 101 in 1001 day. It's quite hard for me to count 10o1 days, or can count me that I'm lazy. ahha. so I made it in 365 days la. Resolutions for 2010. YEAH! gayao!

101 in 365


+ FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS
01. Go for morning walk with the folks twice a month? ( so little. hahaha )
02. celebrate family's birthday
03. secret gifts
04. Make desserts for family once a month. @.@
05. make a new friend, as in a real friend, not net friend.
06. try my best to go for gatherings and outings(it's hard when the semester is going on)
07. plan a farewell party for cy T_T
08. go for a movie with my family
09. behave myself well in front of my family and relatives
10. Go out for a date or two with someone I like? muahahha
11. Visit a cousin sister and her son one day. (most probably couldn't make it)
12. buy the MY FM pirated cny vcd or dvd for mom. hahaha
13. OH! 4/13 planned something romantic!
14. take photostickers with my family
15. give my girls big hugs whenever i see them
16. Seriously, learn to forgive and forget

+ CREATIVE & LEARN
17. learn swimming
18. learn japanese language
19. Drive!
20. learn one musical instrument
21. Take a photo a day for a year and make a book ( copied sun's )
22. make a super huge organizer calender and hang in my room
23. Bicycle =.=
24. make up!
26. Do more DIY and re-use some of my clothes
27. plant something or have a pet to train my responsibility O.O!
28. learn to sew a doll from the DIY book my sis bought =.="
29. aiyoh, do something creative la, no more idea. hahaha

+ ENTERTAINMENT & TRAVEL
30. Go on a backpack travel with a friend to another city like thailand?
31. then take train in the city and take pictures
32. Go to a beach and snorkeling again, make a big nice sand castle, send a letter in a bottle
33. Climb Broga Hill
34. Next, Sungai Lembing Mountain
35. hop on n off ride in KL with cy! Others wanna join also can!
36. Go to a theme park for extreme games to scream my lungs out
37. Travel to some other places other than what I have stated above =.=

+ ORGANIZE
38. tidy up my bed everyday
39. Re-design my room
40. keep my room tidy @.@
41. Wash the toilet twice a month
42. Keep my pc folders organized and free from virus!
43. print this list big big and stick in my room
44. Being late to class no more than 5 times per semester @.@
45. Eat fruits everyday

+ FOR MYSELF
46. buy a new phone
47. change myself
48. lose 4kg
49. no more losing wallets, IC, money, keys, water bottles, cards, phones, pen drive and much more stuffs!
50. no more drunk ≠ drink no more = drink less 量力而为
51. clear and change my wardrobe
52. finished the book of 3 kingdoms, 告白,have a little faith and 2 more other books
53. Buy 1 original CD and 1 original DVD to show supports to original market. (mou liu)
54. get and finish another puzzle
55. take good care of my body and skin and keep in shape
56. Get more piercings like what i planned before
57. make reading newspaper a habit
58. buy myself a new diary book

+ FOR OTHERS
59. Organized a basketball competition for fundraising for the unfortunates
60. Make nice nice cards for the important ones
61. Celebrate x'mas with orphans
62. go for terry fox run again
63. go for Relay for Life
64. Try my best to help up yueh and do more community services in Leo club. cannot waste life!
65. make konnyaku for moong. @.@ so long time dy
66. bring some chocolates to arch factory for my ex-colleagues
67. make a surprise for a friend
68. write letters or cards or postcards and mail it to friends
69. Tell a joke a month to some friends
70. Mail valentine gifts for some special ones

+ FUN
71. go to prom night?
72. countdown for 2011
73. go to watch the annual national fireworks competition =D
74. go for a vacation with mua girls
75. go for at least 1 movie per month
76. take photostickers again
77. go to fruit farms for fruit pickings
78. Go for go go cart
79. Go paint ball
80. Go for archery!
81. Ice/roller skating
82. 4 movies continuously
83. clear all 3 stages in time crisis 2 =.= (OUT)
84. buy at least 1 piece of clothes per month! fun! haha
85. Have a pajama party this year?
86. Go to meet up with an artist, either a concert or a small album release ceremony!
87. Go to try the Pandan Jaya's ramly burger @.@

+ STUDIES & MONEY
88. Use zero cents of my angpow money this year!
89. Save at least 80rm every month
90. Not cry over stressful assignments more than 1 time per semester. (=.=")
91. No more simply do my portfolio like what I did for autocad last semester =.=
92. Take part in any competition in college @.@
93. make nicer models than the previous semesters!
94. get another part time job in the end of the year
95. go to the bank for bank in every 3 months!
96. make a notebook myself to note down stuffs to do during the semesters
97. win some money during chinese new year @.@!!
98. Score well in design @.@!! super hard
99. Stick to a budget every month
100. record down where has all my money spent
101. At the end of the 1001 days, put aside rm25 in savings for each task completed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

73. go to watch the annual national fireworks competition =D

DONT THINK THEY GONNA HAVE IT THIS YEAR SINCE THEY ALREADY STOPPED LAST YAER. =)

13. OH! 4/13 planned something romantic!

INTERSTING.WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE! =D

goodluck gal!

RuiErn said...

73. :( really? :( :( :( sad...

13. something romantic not for me. :D

thanks dawn~ :)

Unknown said...

73. Sadly yes. Pray they will come back this year^^

Unknown said...

http://www.myballoonfiesta.com/index.php

Check this out, there is firework display on one of the days. =)

RuiErn said...

hey dawn! thanks for the info. Really very interested in going there. Anyway, out of curiosity, you know me? may i know who are u?

RuiErn said...

: )

Unknown said...

hey girl,you're most welcome!

hmm,I guess i know you since i'm one of your blog readers, not too well though.

is it really important for you to know who i am? well, I'm Dawn Y. Nice to meet you:)