Friday, January 1, 2010

I love elephants

1/1/10

nice numbers. :)

back from A Famosa. Had a nice trip. 1st time countdown with my family. And watch fireworks so near, as near as it's just in front of me! Another new year. Everyone is wishing everyone happy new year. Sometimes I was thinking, will it really work? If more people wish you in one year, will you get a better, happier year ahead than the other people who get lesser, better than the other years that you got lesser too? Hahaha.

I do really hope the elephants will really bring me happiness through out this whole new year. haha (: Started to love elephants like you did, Julia! love love love~




I was thinking why I wanted to go out voluntarily when i was waiting a side. @.@ Princess Elephant =.=" 1st show, 1st girl.
Made friends with the elephant.
I love elephants!

Even the elephants trainers recognized me. He smiled to me when I met him at the entrance when I was going back.



I missed her T.T

and the others too!

xoxo, and missing you elephants!
RE

大象是人类的友好使者,它健劲有力,温顺可爱,是英勇、尊贵、吉祥、幸福的象征。我会向你学习的,除了我还要减一点点肥。嘿嘿...

No comments: