Thursday, June 24, 2010

Emotional Smile

Small little bad things that stacked up that made me emo. Such an emotional child~ FRE. LOL!

  1. I never thought that a cup cover could meant so much to me. So emo that I accidentally dropped it onto the floor, broke into pieces just in front of my eyes. T.T Even more saddening than the RM47.80 stupid printing in citywrite, which gone all to waste. The Cup
    Broken into pieces, trying hard to mend it. Yet...
    I guess, once broken, then this is it. somemore, one missing piece hiding at a corner of somewhere in my house. I've been looking for it for so long, yet, I still couldn't find it. T.T

    Actually my family have one set of these cups according to their chinese horoscope. @.@ sighh. Felt like i've left out now, lol, funny thought.

  2. I missed a night spending with my dad on his birthday, just for design assignment. sighh

  3. Yet I couldn't get myself right, giving a face-to-face birthday wish, a hug or a kiss to my dad. I sent a sms when he was just 1 meter away from me. Nah, technology, rescued me or killing me?

  4. I accidentally clicked on " No, Don't Save" on the autocad work I've been working for quite some time, and nothing could be recovered, just because of my stupid finger's fault. So my poor little fingers got to click on the mouse to redo everything. RE-DO. -____-lll And then I couldn't make it on time for submission.

  5. And one night without sleeping, I still couldn't make it on time, and then everyone's work got returned back, for upgrading purposes. Lecturers said they are like bull-shit. =.= Ya. Actually I'm kinda agree that it's really time for us to upgrade and improve ourselves.

  6. seems like I've been staying in the box all these whiles. Can't come out, or maybe it's just me who wouldn't want to come out from that cosy box.

  7. I hate ants. They once were my role model when I was small, they look so hardworking. However, they are crossing the boundary! I could see ants everywhere, even swimming inside my super nice cup of kekwa. T.T Bad ants.... T.T

  8. A lot of works. @.@ non stop everyday. It's just the 3rd week. I assumed this is a normal phenomenon. hahahaha. My sis said i look so fierce the other day, while doing assignment. -____-

  9. There was a sms reply from my dad that somehow, made me a lil emo, after being so stress of all the assignments.
    "Thanks,Haha... V just hv mien-fun-kui tapao fr pasar malam bcos i dun like d reminder of getting old, wan 2 watch oleh3. Study baik2 n take care."
    Then only I realized, it's not only youngsters or women who will get emotional over aging, and my dad's going into his mid-fifties already. Yet he's still trying to stay young in heart to get well along with us. So easy to see it, just by reading his full-of-sms-language-short-form-reply-me-sms. Somehow it's still hard to get well with each other. argh. So impolite me at times. slap myself here.

    (+ a joke from my dad: Wow! Messi could play so ordered-ly! O.O!! -____- when 2 Messi from Spain and Argentina plays together, the football field will become so messy. =.= )

  10. Watched Sorry Sorry-Answer MTV the other day. Realized hee chul and hankung were always together. Reminded me that they used to be so close. Sigh.

  11. I really don't like that fox-like-lecturer-that-keep-on-smiling-all-the-time-yet-won't-forget-to-stab-us-sometimes-during-the-lecture. Missing Mr.T so much. T.T

  12. Time seems to be a friend for us to chase after all the time. Sleep seems to be an enemy for us to avoid and fight with. How I wish everything can go the other way round.

Reminders for myself:
  • Drink water! good for health
  • Watch out for all the things around me from getting lost
  • Sleep less when I'm not supposed to sleep.
  • Have fun.
  • Keep well-organized of the clothes in my room. lols
Nothing la. bla bla bla. I need money. I'm super glad that mom n sis came back after a one week trip in Hokkaido. Well, u know, 4 is always better than 2. If you know what I mean.

Why so serious? Let's put on a smile on that face~ mychul~

2 comments:

江氏 said...

加油啊!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, glad your dad made such an effort to be close LOL

hmmmmm, its over, allll over, i'm just gonna wait for hangeng's concert n chinese album to come out.