Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some lately stuffs

Having holiday right now. 1 week had past

Very luckily,I didn't think bout nonsense much. 脑袋放空,很容易就会胡思乱想。还好没有。

I told my mama n sis, this holiday seems like a treasure to me, like a cancer patient having their last 1 month of days to live.hahahahaha. Yea, some sort like this. Too exaggerating though. When the holiday ends, the semester starts again, there goes my life. Got one senior once told me that we have to learn how to give and take. Means to sacrifice when I've already chosen this way.

Nah, he actually doesn't need to remind me of this. I understand and I did.

My hamster missing in action. @___@

Surprise 21st birthday party for Julia the other day @ initially-MysteryPub-change-to-LaundryBar-to Sanctuary.LOL

Realized some close friends made some hard choices last time and still doing very very good, feel so happy for them. Nothing is right or wrong in that case, as long as it's true and happy. :') Nah, I'm enjoying myself anyhow. :p

Made cards, made food. happy happy. ^^




Muahahahha. yum yum. :PP For mama's day :)

Watching Iris these 2 days. realize it's quite similar with 痞子英雄。not bad lar. :)



btw, today's mama's birthday.

bobo bobo~~~ happy birthday! :D

No comments: