Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Holiday

Planned to do a lot of things on holiday. Paintball, Redang, Genting, Photoshop, working.....

Planned to do my portfolio thing tonight but too lazy. @.@

wanna watch drama also lazy=.= apa sai ni.

@.@.@ wanna wrote a proper blog post also lazy. okok. update a lil.

Went to JM's house for construction model.

From Zero,


To not so hero.


So tired lei...

See the 3 siao za bos. hahahahha

ok la, JM not siao. hahahaha.


After one night without sleep with JM, change shift with BumbleBee's sister, Mumble G and YiWei. Cake change shift with Ah Ne. ahhahhaa

Like like this view.

Yet, it didn't reach the expectation. Mr. Teoh said the workmanship was so poor. TT_TT
Went for accreditation thing at college and saw a lot of seniors' works. I'M SO AMAZED. @.@
Feel like slapping myself if that really could help to upgrade myself.

After submitting, went to watch IP MAN 2 with ma college mates.
Really a superbly nice movie.

Then that night, I saw this.
My coursemates casting in IP MAN. HAHAHAHA

Nice photoshop man~ Mr. Bean Ironman, Ops, I mean Faiz. hahahaha

Went for Ironman 2 after IP MAN 2, I thought I can stand it. I mean, my eyes and my brain have not been resting for more than 36 hours then. I forced my heavy eye lids to stare at the screen, but I totally don't know what the show was talking about.

Sorry Iron Man~~ TT_TT

Too tired, brain not functioning anymore. I've been dizzy-ing in the cinema for 2 hours. @___@ Hold my eye lids until so san fu. T_T First time watch movie in the cinema until so cham.

Went for dinner and talked until 1am. Feel that myself have came to half-conscious state. haha. After bath, online on the bed, accidentally slept off with my lights and laptop on until 5 plus in the morning, only realized my laptop have gone dead without battery. haha


APASAI INI? ugly camwhore pics. =.= I don't really camwhore actually. Too bored in the car waiting for mom the other day. LOLS


This bear said: I'm 斯文! hahahaha


Anyway, Maru gave birth to new pups again. :')



2 comments:

wywei said...

yeng punya model

江氏 said...

ur model so yeng
ip man 2 so yeng
iron man 2 aso yeng

...

but ur post in the photo
lagi yeng!!
hahaha...

add oil la..