Thursday, December 30, 2010

just random

Imma so tired right now. But couldn't sleep. This really seldom happens to me. I wonder why has it been right now.

Felt like moron. Looking at the handphone all the time. LOL.

nah.

really feel like eating turkey right now. I guess after the first bite, I won't be feeling so eager, craving for it anymore. Pathetic.

yea. 3 more days of holidays. Kinda precious. I have already had 4-doing-nothing days at home. Urm, no, 3 days, another was at pavillion walking around.

not enough determination. I wanna 修身养性。 =.=

Had a lot of activities during this 3 months holiday, but not a true vacation.

Vacation, anyone?

马尔代夫,椰林树影,水清沙优。woiiishhhh

too much poison of mc dull. LOL.

gonna update more bout my holiday sooner or later. :D

It's already last day of 2010. I think I'm so gonna miss this year, especially my birthday. I guess the fun of the birthdays won't be that high after 21? LOL

nitez everyone. happy new year. and happy always. :D

No comments: