Monday, December 28, 2009

Walk around the world in 3 hours

27/12/2009

Went to Taman Bukit Jalil as promised with my parents in the morning. Not a rare opportunity, as I'm not an "exercise-person". haha

Just simply admired the 2 round round trees that look like x'mas trees. :p

Gigantic playground behind. lol

blur. Something like, erm, hope behind the darkness? Hahhahaha. Think too much.

The Lake view

So relaxing, people having sharing session + picnic!

So here we started our journey around the world~:

1st spot: Malaysia

2nd spot: China


PI XIU PI XIU!

3rd spot: Japan ( a little disappointing )

4th spot: Holland~~ me love love

5th spot: UK
UK? O.O!!



CHOP! CHOP! rest time
On a bridge besides the river. Mr. and Mrs. Fan~

There the journey continued:

6th spot: Peru
Apa nie? lol

7th spot: Canada
I didn't take the canada's building =.= But I wonder do canada really have these statues?

But this really looks like tree in Canada. :p

8th spot: Thailand. Olala~
my cute mom. LOL.
My photography skills=.=" the picture is slanted to one side =.=

9th spot: Indonesia
Indonesia's statue?

=.= Indonesia have a lot of stalker, beside some human made pool /waterfall. HAHAHAHA. Just kidding~ My cute dad~

9th spot: Iran

OOPS!
Last Stop!

Hong Kong~
OLALA~
Having Dim Sum in Yuen's Garden Dim Sum restaurant in Puchong after the long journey~
Happy Happy~


YUM YUMSS~~
Thumbs UP!


xoxo,
RE

All the pics was captured with my old historical SE camera phone K750i. =.="

2 comments:

Julia Y. said...

wah wah... your hp cam so geng~ nice nice pictures...

RuiErn said...

hahaha. But the resolution not so high la. colors not so nice. and sometimes have some problems with the focus, blur blur. hehe. thanks girl~